Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Authority


Today I can’t find the words 
I find myself thinking
But no words to explain
No words can define
No words that have been fashioned
To the way I suffer inside

I’m lost in thoughts
Accepting how I got to this place
Trusting that all will be restored some day
As gloomy days seem to disappear
The moon enlightens
The sun encourages
The lives of my offspring’s help me see my future
It may seem far away now
Except it’s closer than ever before

Today I drown in sorrow
I cry out for answers
Tomorrow gives me strength
On the road to carry on with my flight
My path is now clear
My ecstasy is coming back
My life is being restored
Through the mere presence of my boys

Remembering my father’s voice
Recalling my grandmothers prayers
Gives me the authority to move forward
Allowing to leave my past behind
No more sorrows for this case
No more tears only a dry face
~Tayrin~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment