Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reflection


A full figured woman sitting all alone,

Emptiness and sadness felt deep into her soul,

Nothing but slouches and frowns to show a world,
That is full of glamour and minus 0 size dresses with a twirl.
If this is what glamour is to be?
Then why is it that a dress like that is not made for silhouette like me?
A feeling to be like those un-ideal models in those magazines
But I dare ask within myself
Does such a dress make a beauty out of me?
Or is it the frown turned to smile that shows the inner me?
Is it the helping hand that I provide for those in need?
Or the ear I lend when my friends need me?
Could it be the laugh I burst out when I have finally set ME free?
Or all the love I have to give that channel to everyone around me?
Could it be the simple gesture I will make to let you know everything will be ok?
Or is it when I start dancing in my room and singing: Stand a little Stronger that really gets to me?
Oh wait; never mind I finally see her.
Yes, here I am – Hi, My name is Tayrin and my reflection is finally enough for ME!

2 comments: