Thursday, January 19, 2012

Darkness


There is only Darkness in your eyes, 
When you look at me,
There’s not even a twinkle of ecstasy,
your body just tenses next to me,

Misery is your only expression,
In which saddens most,
This season has become your oppression,
Cause your body continues to let him be your host,

He seduces you with whispers of sin,
Whispers of unrealistic things,
Blinds you with his hollow wings,
He’s become your shadow twin,

In time it will show,
That this Queen is not damned,
She’s a Queen with Humble heart you know,
A Lioness Woman that has not been slammed,

Silent in the Jungle she waits,
For his voice to say,
Its time to hear her Roar my mate,
There’s no time for play,

Till then I will be still,
thanking the Lord,
For having my back,
during this spiritual war.

~Tayrin~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment